Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter w/ The Craney Clan

 
Enjoying the IN sun!
Roz and family made their annual Easter trip 'down South' to Muncie again this year. It was Harper's first visit to Indiana and she was very impressed with the sunshine we ordered especially for her! :) It was a quick visit but we were able to get in our long weekend run together, Easter dinner, a visit from the Easter bunny, and Sunday morning church -- all within a 24 hour time period!
Our annual long Easter run
and, yup...Roz without a shirt!
Of course the Easter bunny left a basket for the kids on Easter morning but I was kind of sad for Jackson as he seemed disappointed that he didn't have to 'hunt' for his basket - poor guy...I guess the Easter bunny just thought he wouldn't want to play that game anymore. What does the Easter bunny know?
Such a fun girl - so, so sweet!

The Craney Family - Easter 2011

Happy Easter!
The rainbow cheesecake - can you see all the colors?
Mya and I ended up going to two services on Sunday morning. We went to an early church service at a Lutheran church in town with the Craney's and then Mya and I went to First Presbyterian (our church) to help with the breakfast and then stayed for the 11:00 service. Mya made a rainbow cheesecake to bring to church - it was a huge hit. And as much as I complained the night before as we were running around town looking for all the ingredients - I was very proud of the final product and her perseverance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment