Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl XLV Champions - Green Bay Packers

What a game! We enjoyed  watching the Packers vs. the Steelers on the big TV in the front room complete with our Packer-wear, a warm fire, pigs in a blanket, pretzels and cheese...and a big bowl of vegetables for John! Jackson spent the evening over in Quinn's neighborhood at a 'real' party! :) He proudly wore his Clay Matthews jersey to a party with predominantly Steeler fans - that's our boy!! Mya and I made a few friendly bets with friends, so, we expect several different batches of cookies in our future!
She proudly wears her Aaron Rodgers to school as a true fan!!

Settling in to enjoy the game!

Lovin' his Clay Matthews jersey!

Our very own Clay Matthews! :)
Please note - No pictures of me in Packer-wear on game day - if I do, they lose. I wore it to school on Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment